Project Audit & Control
Our project audit services provide an objective evaluation of project management performance and success either during a project or after its completion.
Our audit services provide a clear evaluation of the process, results and business outcomes of a project or portfolio as a live case study. This allows us to provide practical feedback and recommendations on opportunities to improve future performance. Our audits provide feedback on numerous dimensions, including management approach, process, structure, project measurement and customer and stakeholder relations.
Our project audit services will provide you with clear, objective and rapid feedback and recommendations on how your organization can improve its project management and ensure the reliability of future project efforts.
This multi-disciplinary unit provides specialist management expertise and technical services regarding all aspects of project control, focused on assisting our clients to improve the predictability of project cost and schedule out-turn. Change management is fundamental to effective project controls where the impact on cost and schedule is clearly identified at a very early stage and so allows effective decision making.
Our project controls professionals are currently working on a variety of commissions across the world. These commissions include:
- The provision of managed teams delivering all aspects of project controls to major clients
- Managing large-scale programmes of work
- Providing resources into client integrated project management teams
- Providing project controls services as part of our overall project management offering
- Providing a variety of shorter term consultancy services designed to improve project delivery capability for our clients
We have delivered these services across a range of industries, including oil and gas, marine and offshore, chemical and process, power and energy, manufacturing and engineering, infrastructure and transportation.